Thursday 19 June 2014

Tea Tree Oil Saver


Over the past couple of month i have been trying to find products which are going to be helping my spots while i've been having my make up on (i know it seems impossible) but look not further, this little bottle is my life saver i couldn't think of anything which could help my skin/spots any better. I purchased this little bottle of joy in a pack with the pore minimiser (amazing as well), i didn't start using it till a couple of weeks ago, as it is an oil it dry really quick and doesn't leave as crusty bits underneath your make up…which we all hate don't we? This just smooths the skin out while soothing your spots at the same time, it does wonders and i think it acts as a barrier for make up to fall into my open spots making them worse as ever since iv been using this my skin hasn't has any breakouts. 

I only put this on it a morning before iv toned my skin with Lush Tea Tree Toner, i put 3 drips on the palm of my hand then get a finger and transfer it onto my face, it does try quickly so you will need to work fast (i do use a couple more drips just so i have very spot covered no matter how big/small). This products will last you a very long time as you don't need to use a lot but i will defiantly be using this product over and over again when it does decide to run out! On this i don't have anything bad to say about it really, it just the perfect little product which is so help full just to have in your bag, a truly amazing little thing. 

I've been shopping at body shop only for a little time now and everything is so lovely and cheap i think and they are all of such high quality for what you get and i think everything works well with my skin,i cannot wait to be able to spend some money of a couple for on their products in the future. 


Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you