Wednesday 10 September 2014

BEAUTY: All about ELF lips



Shocker, iv gone onto the ELF website and ordered MORE make up, yes im quith of this and i put my hands up but im seriously addicted to these lip stains because you can get them in so many colours! These have been my main ones with the pink i just tend to leave them or put some lipstick over the top as when that was worn off i get this lovely colour on my lips, with the brown i use this as a base then put a lin pencil all over my lips, make it beauty and matte. The reason which im a big fan of lip stains is that you can wear them and because they stain you are able to put a block colour over the top and there no need to top up through out the day worrying if its faided of if you are able to drink, its quick easy and simple! With the price of like £3 what can you go wrong, really? Its a perfect size for your bag and its will last your FOR AGERS as you only need to use the smallest amound possible, to achieve the look to desire. Another thing that caught my eye is that there is a gloss at the end of it, personally im not a fan of gloss as it always eneds up going in my hair... Never a good luck i must admit, so i tend to stay away from that end of the spectrum, but for other people its perfect its like a 2 in 1, and you get it to look how you want it.

Are you a fan of lipstains? Or do your prefect lipsticks and glosses? 

Fran xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of ELF! They create quality products at such a low price. Although sometimes it's a hit or miss :P I haven't tried this one yet but I like their glossy gloss.

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you