Sunday 22 June 2014

All White For A Night Out




Now don't get my wrong white is a very risky colour… I mean white? I'm the most clumsy people going so there is always going to be something down me. So lets get started. This is my new co-ord midi skirt with a top, it'd so tight fitting so it really does show up your figure and personally i think white it so perfect for days like these, right? If you're tanned then white just does it as you feel so some more confident (well i do anyway). This co-ord is from miss guided, there are some such lovely stuff on there which makes me want to just buy them all… which i can't *cries*, this is such a good buy as your could place the top with some jeans or another skirt which i find help full, like buy one get one free in my eyes. (these photos aren't very good as they include my dear friends but I'm sure you can see this lovely outfit perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you