Sunday 29 June 2014

Lush Ultrabland 1 Month Trial




About a month ago i went into lush searching for my other favourite product Herbalism, the kind man came up to me and showed me everything to do for troubled skin and i was amazed. He said this would work wonders on my skin if i used nothing but it for a month (like i say on the bottom picture) so i did, i would say it has defiantly improved my skin and made it break out less but if i don't use it for one night i can tell the effect it has on my skin. I use this by first taking off my mascara on my bottom lashes (i have extensions on my top so review will be use very soon) then i apply this all over my face massaging it into my skin until i can tell all of my make up is socked up onto the greasy substance… after I've done that i went get a warm facial cloth and wipe it off, i do find that i have to basically wash it every times i use it all it sticks into the cloth and doesn't come off. I would recommend this but only for people who have like blemishes or spots that don't come up as red as it does nothing for red spots. 

My spots are red but are flat so i wouldn't call them spots really so my search for a product to reduce the redness it still on my hunt, I'm hoping that then i go away for a week in a couple of day they will bring them down a bit… hoping. For people who read my blog consistently will know i haven't been blogging much this is due to not having my laptop (boo!!), but before i go away I've got a blog post everyday and some ideas on outfit posts that will be shown to you tomorrow on that post…so stay tuned my lovelies. 

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you