Thursday 5 June 2014

New Primark Beauties



This is my second blog post today, but being bored and not having anything to do i thought i better post about these beauties! Well i wanted some night out shoes but didn't want to pay a hefty price for them, but as i was looking these came in my sight and oh my i fell in love and the price was amazing! £12 bargain or what! The colour is so light and not white like normal, but there nude and beautiful, their really on top of stuff this year as I'm not in love with the store, i go in for my daily socks then come out with the whole store. They are sensible, good for day and night and just go with everything which is my kind of shoes because iv fallen in love. These will definitely be my staple shoe for quite a couple of months with all my holidays coming up and the outfit iv been wanting to wear for the summer weather that will be heading our way (hopefully). 

If you're looking for some cheap sandals for the summer months i would definitely advise you to pop down and have a look at least to see if something tickles your fancy. 



1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are so cute, I bet they go with so much too. I really need a Primark trip soon!
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you