Tuesday 1 July 2014

BEAUTY: June Beauty Favourites


This is my first monthly favourites blog post, so I'm hoping you all will like it. Well lets get started. Some of these products i have been using for quite a while now and some i have brought over the month of June, as you can see all these products are what you would or i do use on my daily morning and evening routine. 

Lush Tea Tree Toner Water


I came across this product a couple of month ago, as I've said before i didn't like it as the beginning but not i can't go a day and night with out using it. It helps my spots stay at bay and when I'm not using it i can defiantly tell, my skins lives off it. I use this buy spraying it on cotton pad i don't tend to spray it on my face unless i feel like i haven't got all my make up off or i want to just let my skin seek in the goodness. When i first was in the beauty world i never really knew what a toner did really or if you really needed it, same with a cleanser i was oblivious to how key it is to have a good skin care routine which is going to benefit you skin, this is why over the years iv come out with spots and the just won't shift. This product could be used for all skin types i would say but id check if you have dry skin, my skins normal so i don't have to worry about this. As you can see iv got a 250g bottle, i originally had the smaller one but that just ran out to quickly so for my 18th birthday i got a lush voucher of £20 so i was hesitating to treat my skin to a massive bottle, which will last twice as long and maybe save me a little money as well. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree oil & Id Atomatics Tea Tree Oil


Well where i can i start with these products, it is my saver, iv already done a post on The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil  which is up on my blog, i only use this product when i put my make up on because it doesn't smell and dries really quickly. I put it on after iv toned my skin because while my make up is on it seem to work and help my spots, i love this product and i also use the pore minimiser as well which is an amazing product. The other one is the this id aromatic tea tree oil, i use this before i go to bed, it is the strongest smell ever, you can tell the difference with them, this is so much more natural for your skin. I got this at a shop in Leeds Centre, West Yorkshire near the train station. If you ever have troubled skin pure tea tree oil is the way forward, i would recommend you get one like that from a shop as its so much more cheaper and has so much more smell and makes such a difference. 

Lush Ultrabland Cleanser


I've recently done a blog post on this just this week actually here so i won't go into much detail. This is the best cleaners ever, i am hoping when my skin improve to try out some more products but this has really sorted my skin and really given it a boot up the arse and told it to kick it into gear. If you want to read more click on the like. 

Mask of Magnaminty


This is the best face mask ever, i used to use it when all over my skin, but i took a rest from it a couple of weeks a go to use this other face mask from lush which helps your skin. Now I've started using it again i only use it on my spots, or where can just see one going to be coming up through the skin, i don't tend to use it all over my skin now unless my skin really really needs it. When you put it on your face you can feel it working as the peppermint is seeking through your skin and it can feel you face tighten… i love it. I doesn't solve redness in my eyes as my spot are still red and flat but if i have break out then it solves it with in 10 min. just perfect. i use this up to 3 times a week. my skin isn't normally faced by harsh chemical or products it just soothes it and cleanses your skin so if you haven't got all your making up off i can guarantee it will be off by the end of this on your face. 

Garnier Fresh Eye Make-up Remover


Well i can't really say anything about this product as iv only really use it for my bottom eyelashes as iv got extension on the top. After iv quite the wipes and changed to this i can defiantly tell the difference. If you do use wipes to take your eye make up off id switch. I use to to use eye pad to take my make up off as i felt like water removed went into my eyes as its hurt a lot :(, but when i use this sometimes the mascara from my bottom lashes so since this doesn't have any oil its perfect to just get the left overs on my extensions. Its only a small bottle but you only need a small amount so no hassle in wanting to by some more like wipes. 

When my skin improve i do think ill be using this products again and these have dramatically changed my skin though out the whole of June, right now I'm panicking for my holiday, I'm going on Thursday and still haven't go anything pack or sorted and still got to get the rest of my bits and bobs for my suitcase plus my bikini body still isn't ready to my standards but these are thing you have have to live with… any way i hope you all have a brilliant rest of the week, and i will be back to post my last blog post for a week while I'm away, so when i get back they'll be a lot of outfit posts to be up on! 

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you