Monday 9 June 2014

Esteè Lauder Stay In Place Double Wear


In my time iv been the one to try out various types of foundations, but this tops every liquid foundation. I thought mac was a good liquid foundation but thats gone out the window, I think this is about £2 more expensive but totally worth it, as it has not oil in its build able leaving you with a shear full covered face! I tend to touch my face a lot throughout the day but this just stays in place no matter what, I found that you need to just leave it on your face like 3 mins before you apply anything else just to let it settle as it does look like you've got loads of make up on but when its settles it looks like you've got none (how amazing…?). I don't quite know how many shade they do but its well worth a ask, the foundation gives you a healthy natural looking glow which is perfect plus it covers up all the nasty red bits which everyone hates.

As summers coming round the corner, i would really like to try the lighter fountain of this or the BB Cream, have you tried any of the range?

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you