Thursday 5 June 2014

Review: Esteè Lauder Clear Different Range


Targeted Treatment
Serum Treatment
People may think this is a pricey product which is going to be out of their price range, but just read it and i may change your mind, just maybe. As i went to get some new foundation as iv gone up god know how many shades the woman pointed out my spot. Well i wouldn't call them spots as my skin is smooth and their just red. She told me about the clear different range, first the serum; people think a serum is what older women use but its really good for young skin making it better for when you're older. She put the serum on my face telling me about it and how it get rid of blemishes and spot while decreasing the size of your pores before putting your make up on which will reduce break outs, she commented about how cleaning your face is essential (which i always do), this product is £45 which when she told me i died a little in side, all hope was not lost though as she gave me some sample's which have done the trick, when i cleanse my face its got not make up left on the pads, all my blemishes have gone, so over all i wouldn't let this price put you off as after all it will last you a good half year!

The one that i am extremely happy with and will recommend everyone just having this in their room when they get the odd blemish or red spot! I haven't found anything like this before, I got it on Tuesday and i applied it before i put my make up on to out before i put the serum on, my spot were so red, just wow in the morning my spot where just my normal skin colour it was amazing! I only apply this before i put my make up on because I use Lush Grease Lightning at night so not spots become worse after all your skin does repair its self over night! This product is 25 and you just have to use the tiniest amount, if you've ever got some extra cash i would recommend going to get it or ask for some sample to try before you buy!

Hope you're having a good week lovelies, let me know if you're trying anything the same at a lower price I'd love to know to try out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you