Wednesday 27 August 2014

BLOG: Liebster Award


This is very late but im finally doing tbe Liebster Award from a few people which are from Alice at alicevictoriari.blogspot.com , iv had serveral of these of which i have not had any time to do them, so i chose to lovely alice as i love her blog and how she presents is and she reminds me of my self in some way! So here it is better late than never right? 

Rules: 
1. You must answer all the questionsthat are given. 
2. Must link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Write 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers that have less that 200 followers.
5. Provide 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.

11 random facts about me: 
1. Iv been a horse rider for about 13 years.
2. I want to go into a carrer with them3
3. I love the gym and being healthy.
4. I'm 5'8/9 (im to tall) 
5. I have a 6yo horse called star and 1yo filly named Bowen.
6. I love being outside no matter what the weather is! 
7. I dont wear make up everyday, i sometimes xan do 5 days with out it on.
8. I live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. 
9. My favourite food is Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
10. I live beauty and fashion 
11. I do sports and exercise science at college. 

My answers: 
1. What is your favourte disney film?
I don't know how to answer that as there litrally loads! But im not going Monstors inc or cars! 

2. What would be your dream holiday? 
I've already been on my dream holiday, twice! Thats was going to disney land orlando, florida, they were the best 2 years of my life! But if i had to chose one now i think going to the great barrior reef in australia! 

3. What is your favourite city you'd like to visit?
Hmmm, im going to do with dubia! 

4. What is your most read book? 
I dont read books more than ones but myfavourtie one would my looking for alaska by john green, if you think the fault in out stars was up setting then then your in for a shock as he write it so well you can feel the pain inside of you! Sti havent go iver the bolk emotionally yet. 

5. Favourite make up brand?
I dont have a favourite one, i just like expensive make up so yeah anything expensive! 

6. Most lovable thing in a person?
I would have to say, when a person ingages with you while you're doing something you love, without a thought of what is going on with them so you can watch that person smile over something they love. (Vise versa) 

7. What your favourite TV show?
Corrie, cant get much better than corrie! 

8. How long have you been blogging for? 
Iv been blogging ever since april this year, i havent come along way as i havent been consistant very much but i think my progress is good for me and in september i've going to be alot of into it, which i've featured in my blog. 

9. What products make you feel a million dollars.
Walking around wearing everything i own from micheal kors! There no truley better feeling when im covered in it. 

10. Any pets? 
Well i only have the two biggest pets and expensive pet ever which are my horses bht next year we are hoping to get 2 dogs as a cat and im very exited. 

11. Most memorable memory? 
Hmmm, going to france when i was a little girl, when my mum and dad were still together. 

With this being so late and wveryone who did nominate me has already done it, im going to post their blogs up on here instead of nominating other people, because they all truley deserve people to look at there blogs are they are amazing! 

Blogs: 
petite-about-it.blogspot.co.uk
yellowyachts.blogspot.com
happymadlife.blogspot.co.uk 

Thank you all for reading and dont forget to look at these amazing blogs lovelys! 

Fran x




1 comment:

  1. I loved this a lot, thank you for answering my questions and for always say such lovely things about my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you