Monday 2 June 2014

Girl In The Striped Pyjamas


























I've always wanted to do an outfit post, so i gathered up my camera and set stage to my garden for some photos, iv had these trousers for a long time now but not worn them since last year due to them being to big for me but all went well i put them on and they were tight as anything (i haven't put on weight its from muscle gain in the gym). I love simple clothing that has one out standing piece which just sets the outfit off. It obviously isn't as warm as yesterday but still its beautiful enough weather to wear something cool. You can't see what shoes I'm wearing but there here as my staple shoe, in a matter of fact iv just ordered some lovely shoe from ASOS again which i instantly fell in love with. I would say that this outfit is cheap and cheer full but i don't know what people budget it... but any girl will know that Topshop isn't the best for prices. Over the last couple of months i haven't shopped at Topshop only to get my jeans but iv started going online for them so they have my size. I find that you can get cheaper items of clothing which are exactly the same which makes me happy as I'm not spending as much! 

Hope you're all having a happy money lovelies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you