Sunday 8 June 2014

Todays Photographs

Today isn't a normal post, but i just wanted to post some pictures of what i took today. As the sun was shining i took my camera out to see if i could capture some beautiful pictures... i think there alright to me. If you're all wondering "why is there a pony and horses?" well id like you to meet Star, this my little cheeky pony which i couldn't live with out, my best friend, i hope you all enjoy! She my bundle of joy as much as a complete monster she can be at times. 







As you can all see it is really peaceful and i love coming here to relax, its a way to spend your sunday afternoon in the sun. Hope you have all had a beautiful weekend, have you done anything nice? i have as its my 18th next weekend and iv finally got my car sorted so i just have to wait for that to happen, eeee such an exiting week ahead but a very slow one at that!

 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you