Saturday 31 May 2014

My Micheal Kors Addiction

Over the last couple of months i have fallen in love with everything Micheal Kors, especially when the shop opened in Leeds City Centre. As everyone will probably know they aren't the cheapest of purchase... so not a good obsession. 


Rose Gold Chunky Watch - £258
Small Purse - £95
Bracelet - £99
They're are some stuff I don't particularly like all the stuff in there but the bags and watches and and bracelets are amazing to me. All theses i have brought are purchases out of my own money. As you can tell i like the colour white plus i bet I'm not the only one who like a bit of expensive guilty pleasure once in a while. I'm always having a gander on websites to try and find out different types of pieces they have brought out. At the moment I'm loving their clothes and shoes collection as they've got some beautiful sandal's which are to die for. People call me crazy for spending this much money on them but i can't help it, i don't think iv met a girl who doesn't like Micheal Kors produce or wants to have something from their website or shop. 

Hope every ones having a good weekend, I'm currently away in york at the minute enjoying a day without seeing any rain...which probably won't last trusting the British weather at the moment. 







P.S As you can tell my picture are far better quality that when i first started blogging, I've been playing around with them lately so I'm exited to put a higher quality picture into my blog

2 comments:

  1. I love MK Watches! Oh, and there bags are stunning! No wonder you have a MK Addiction! haha! Lovely Post!! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know when i saw it i had to get it, my addiction is really bad especially since its my 18th coming up and i'v got a bag! thank you so much!xxx

      Delete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you