Monday 1 September 2014

BEAUTY: The body shop face


With part of body shop 3 for 2 offer yesterday, i had to pick up there bb cream, if you have read my posts over the last couple of weeks you will of found out that i have been using the elf tinter moisturiser, but as iv hit down back in the uk of my sunny holiday; i have found that my skin around my neck (as it never tans!!) is light as so it is my face. I actually might start fake tanning there because its really not right. Anyhoo! The moisturiser was abit to dark for me, so i poped in to get some argan oil for my hair and came across the make up, the lady was really lovely, but i couldnt understand a word she was saying so she probaby thought i was thick as dog poo. So here we have the all in one bb cream in shade 2 this is a really handy bb cream beacause you match it up to you and then it adapt to your skin colour which i find blumming amazing! As it was 3 for 2 i decided to pick up their primer. I use to use the nars one but iv stoped using that with only half the bottle left (not good). This one is matte and when i mean matte there not shine what so ever! Perfecf for if you have oily skin, its so thick and you can tell when you apply it you dont get any in your pores which is what i always look for! The wear if both of these are really good it gived such a naturalt finish to your skin and you can build it which is always a good thing to have because yoh never know whats your skin is going to be like from day to day. Plus these products go so well together, so you will mever fail to have perfect looking skin. Unless your me and have spit scars which are really visiable! (Sigh). I would really consider buying these if you have a bb cream just to try out of go for a tester in the store, if anyone has tried the argan oil from the body shop please tell me when you think of them because i am still yet to try it.

Plus more outfit posts are coming in september and iv got lots of shopping inbetween them so there will be loads of new clothes i will want to show you all. 

Fran xo 

1 comment:

  1. I don't try it, but i hope that you do a review!.. you have a new follower, i’m following you via bloglovin 131… Hope you can do the same :)
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you