Thursday 28 August 2014

REVIEW: Naked Palette



Hello, all my lovelies. As you all may know im currently on holiday and tbh iv had such a lot of spare time iv been itching to blog all the time! As you can tell the photos arent up to the usual standard as im taking them on my iphone but all will be ok as they seem to be turning of alright. 

Now today im going to be talking about the naked pallette, with all the hype around the new one thats been released i thought id do reviews on all 3 of them and then compare them in all on blog at the end like a mini series, but leas formal, this has been my staple eye shadow for my holiday and im loving it. When ever i buy a eyeshadow nothjng compares to the standard or colour of these beautiful things. Theres so many shades you can chose from depends on your skin tone, or what you are doing that day! I normally use the sin as my main base or if im going out for the day just use that colour as a base to brighten up my eye, or if im going out for a meal (like i am this holiday) then i will add virgin into the ends of my eye to brighen it more near my nose then add sidecar to the outter bits of my eye lightley (not that much) and they blend it all in with the elf blending brush, afterwards i then use creep to add a flick in the corner of my eyes just to elongate it abit, as i dont like to have it allover  my eye. You can create so many different looks from just this one palette which i love so much, plus it fits any occasion plus wear of these are amazing, and you will never find your self wanting to top these up theough of the day. I think people have forgotten about this particual one on the concept of buying it, but i honestly think this is one of the best buys i have ever brought! Plus i cant wait to post about the other 2 so that will be something to look forward to. 

Have you tried anything like these before, or have you got these one. What type of eye do you make from the colours? Id love to know. Thank for Reading. 

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to take my Naked palette out to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so much fun when you do and figuring out looks you didnt think would go! Nothing better :) x

      Delete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you