Wednesday 13 August 2014

LIFE: A New Beginning


Hello, I'm back and ready to blog!! Maybe not as I'm jetting of to sunny Spain in 2 days and still haven't even packed (cry). As you all may have noticed an absence  on your news feed, this is due to my running around like a headless chicken, plus to the fact that my blogger didn't even work while I was trying to do my post on the liebster award! So that will by up and running, after my holiday due to my having no time (sigh) so I do apologise. 

This is just a tiny update on what's been happening lately and the lovely new member to my horsey family. As people probably know from a past post I am a horse lover! So as it's something I love doing I would love to introduce the newest member of the gang! This is my beautiful filly (baby horse) which is only 1 years old, she's a Connemara x Warmblood, I must say she is so beautiful and when I saw her I couldn't not have her (cheeky I know). She so loving and genuine, and everything will be posted of here and on my Instagram Fran_Hurley on her progress and photos of the little beauty herself! 

Frances xo


2 comments:

  1. By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster award, I think your blog is great.You can find the details on http://petite-about-it.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah how cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you