Tuesday 19 August 2014

FASHION: My ASOS Wishlist


To the back end of May I did I post to which was the shoes I was swooning over from ASOS and this blog post is back! I love it when people do these sorts of post and to me shoes are my favourite and what's the best way to look than ASOS? When you see people wearing something and they do a Wishlist or a outfit post it just get my so exited that I finally know where to find something I love! 

As the summer (or not so summer in Yorkshire) is coming to a dismal end I decided I wanted to find the shoes to which I love and which I'd got for my holiday and will be purchasing when I get back (especially number 3) ready for next years holidays! Some of these shoes are good for all year round I would say...unless it's snowing then wellies will probably be on the cards. You can pear then up with some frilly socks or have them bare foot depending on what weathers going to be coming your way! 

This is just a quick post while I am away, hope you all are having an amazing last 2 weeks of your summer break (I know I am) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you