Friday 22 August 2014

BLOG: Coming September 2014



Hello all my lovley readers, i am back and today i am going to be telling you what is new to September! From 1st i will be blogging Monday, Wednesday and Friday, they will be random posts of what ever i like. Im going to start some features on my blog like a monthley review, where i go thought some good stuff which has happened to do with blogging, life and anything really! Im also starting my 15 week training plan so every 2 weeks  im going to review how im doing and see if i stick with the motivation showing my progress from week to week, which can help people fell motivated as well that will be aired on the sunday, id love to know what you do so you can comment of message me on twitter of send me an email, id love to hear. I will also be doing alot more outfit post over the next coming months as this is something iv always wanted to do but never really had the time to do it. Over all i think its going to start with a whole lot more intwresting thing to happen to stay tuned for it all. Hope your all going to be enjoying it as much as im exited. Thank you for ready. 



2 comments:

  1. keep us updated on your training! can't wait to see all the interesting things you post. :)


    www.beautycoalition.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do! Im exited about it too, really going to be enjoying it.

    Fran x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you