Tuesday 26 August 2014

REVIEW: elf Tined Moisturiser



Over the last coming year iv battled the troubles of my skin... As its getting better i have had to make various changes to my skin and what i put on it. This is resulting as how quickly it changes i am only using my other products about 10 times before changing it again. This one is new to me, iv actually never use a tinted moisturiser before this. When thinking of tinted i never really though it would give me a good coverage it would just look abit blotchy (if you get me) but i was looking on the elf website and thought id buy one for only less than £5! Bargain or what? As iv probably said in previous posts that my skins doesnt act very well to cheap products, but this completley different. I do have to put my bare minerals conceler underneath this but only to cover up some scars my spots have left but it so much nicer to have a light product on my face than foundation!

Although before i purchace another one of these im going to have to use is my mac foundation id previously brought before which does work wonders and is such a good coversage for such a small amount you need so that will be coming up in my blog some time soon! As it goes with elf make up iv definatly been buying some more when iv been away which will hopefully arive when i get back, which ja one of the baked blushes. Ive heard so much about these and i dont usually use blushes as i find there to pink in my skin but thjs peach colous seems just right into not being to over powering on my tanned skin. So i cant wait to share that with you! 

Have you tried any tinted moistisers from eyes lips face, or any others? Id love to know which ones are worth the money and will give me a good look into finding something better? But over all i give this product 10 thumbs up as for the prices is such an amazing quality! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you