Monday 26 May 2014

ASOS Beauties I'm Swooning Over


Ever since I was a young teen i have always had a obsession with shoes and trainers, they just make me so happy. I am normally a lover of high platformed shoes but ever since I started blogging I have started to kindle my love for small heels. These are shoes that when i saw them i instantly fell in love and i just want to get them. I personally need to get some more pastel colours but I'd just a lover of shoes which are black and white, personally i think white and black goes with everything so they are normally my staple colours for any out fit. These will WILL be with me when i go on holiday as i don't like to wear my  big heels while I'm away. I generally can't think of a pair which are the favourite out of the 6 because I love them all so much. As I can walk, run and dance is god know how high stilettos then picking my type of heel is not very hard, but as me being quite a tall girl i am going to be opting for a more subtle get effective heel. These all will go nice with my golden tan while I'm soaking up the sun on my 3 beautiful holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you