Sunday 27 July 2014

LIFE: Nan's 76th Birthday

























As we go through my journey of holiday, this on is special to me. This weekend i traveled out to sunny Portugal to see my family to celebrate my nan's birthday, honestly what i way to spend it. We spent these 4 days in Quinta Do Lago, oh my, although i spend 2 weeks out there last year i can't get over the amazing place every time go there. Anyhoo lets get back to the real reason i've done this post. Lets get started…Firstly we got up gave all the cards and said all the happy birthdays and gave the love and the cards + presents, after all that it became relaxing time (well for her) waiting on her hand and foot getting her anything she wanted while catching up on our golden tans and soaking up all the sun rays i could get before i headed off home the next day. After all of that relaxing it was time to go get ready and head down to a lake side restaurant which was purely beautiful, while over looking a beautiful clear lake which your looking at massive houses dreaming over a life there. Everything was beautiful down the entertainment, food and my family plus loads of laughs. 

Everything was so perfect, for a perfect lady. I honestly couldn't think of anything better to spend my nan's birthday, the one thing i couldn't get over was the price of the Caviar, seriously who pays that much for some fish eggs? haha. Have you been on holiday to the algarve or anywhere near there? or have you been on holiday this year? i'd love to know. Thanks for reading. 

Frances x

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! The food looks so good!

    I tagged you in the Libster Award here: http://yellowyachts.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-libster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Ive nominated you for Liebster Blog Awards, have a look at my blog for more details. I love your blog and posts http://alicevictoriari.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have nominated you for the the Liebster Award as I love your blog! If you haven't heard of it go www.happymadlife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html ! I think its a nice way for others to get to know newer blogs and to promote yours :)

    Maddy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you