Thursday 8 May 2014

Vasaline Spray & Go Review

I was looking in super drug the other week as i wanted my eyes brows treading. I always want a fast drying moisturiser which isn't going to be making me slimy and have a wet sort of feeling, so as i was browsing the lane i picked up this product. I always love aloe Vera because it protects and just does good for my skin so this seemed like the perfect thing for me.

It took me a few weeks to get me to use it as i don't really have time only time to really do my face, but over the last week i decided i should give it a go after id of been on some sun beds. When i first used it it was really cold but i though that would be due to my cold room it had been standing in for quite a while but one the upside to that it really did do good for my skin. You do need quite a lot of spray to fill your legs i find (but i don't have quite long legs so this may be why). So i kept on using it and i kept it in a warmer surroundings but the temperature of the moisturiser as it came out didn't change and this is the only thing which is putting me off using it. 

I am very sensitive to the cold so something that is cold is just torture to me, i do not reach good to it.  On this down side i will be on my search for another quick drying moisturiser :(. 
Vaseline Spray & Go 
Have you tired this product have you have the same problems as me? Or do you find something better id love to know as this seems to me an ongoing task for me lately. 

            

                                                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you