Sunday 25 May 2014

New Beauty Buys



Body Shop Leeds - £5
This one i was a bit wary of getting as some oft them don't react good with my spots, but i though as my skin is clearing up i may as well give it a try. I do use the herbalism from lush and that is a cleaner so i find this good for after id done that. I actually like it as i don't normally get anything from The Body Shop but it calms my skin after the cleaner which can be very harsh at getting my make-up of, not that is use a very strong make up. I think this is going to be the one that finishes of my facial routine to clear my spots and get my that clear skin iv always wished for, for the past 2 years. 
Harvey Nicols Leeds - £61 (10% Discount)
As I walked into Harvey Nicols I was straight over to see the perfumes, this is the one that a normally get but i had ran out  a couple of months before. When the woman showed me this small bottle which was twice as strong as the other one i though in my head "i need to get this". While i was in the shop i'd sprayed it on me so when i was stood getting undressed for the sun bed, I just couldn't stop smelling myself. The smell was that overwhelming I fell in love with it all over again. So i had to buy it, the woman who was serving us was so lovely and helpful & she was so happy to see us again (probably because she knew she has a sale), i got 10% off which saved me some money... not a a lot but some. If you're looking for a perfume then i would just try this one you never know you may fall in love with it as much as me. 

Have you found a skin care range which work for spots, i'd love to to know! I hope you all have a had a good week and hope you all have another great bank holiday, cannot believe this is like this 5th one just this year and were not ever half way through.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you