Thursday 29 May 2014

The Body Shop Mini Haul


After hearing loads of good stuff about the Vitamin E range at The Body Shop, I already have a moisturiser so i wanted to try something different to that. As i was looking up and down i came across this beauty. This is the Vitamin E Face Mist, when i went up to the woman to explain when you use it; she stated that "you can use it when ever you like through out the day, plus if you spray if before you put it on before your make up it is used as a primer". I already use a primer but i need all the help to keep me makeup on, no matter how much money i spend. Its so simple and eye catching, I don't normally shop at The Body Shop but after iv started blogging I've started to expand my range of beauty products.

I've used this Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist before but when i was younger i wasn't really sure if it was working, so now that I'm older and assessing my sleeping habit's i can tell weather its going to be doing its job. I wanted to get this because i have trouble with my sleeping, as have ever since I've had a fall off a horse a couple of months back which i still haven't gone and got seen, its not like i don't sleep i just wake up various times in the night then wonder why I'm always tired. After trying sleeping pills which worked sort of but I'm still not back to my old self. This problem doesn't help as i cant sleep past 9 due to me having to get up early to go cater to my horse...its become a habit but I'm hoping this is going to work for me as I've heard good stuff about it. 

I will do another post in a couple of week to tell you how these products have gone and if i like them or not and if they're worth you're money. 

I hope you're all having a good week and everyones well... Mines been great! Have you tried anything like these products or these one's? if so what was your thoughts on them?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you