Friday 9 May 2014

Detox Water

Detox Waters
Iv become such a fan of detox water ever since i found out the effects of Lemon water, it so good for your skin, brain and just your whole well being, its been such a lift for me since i started drinking it. As i dont like water on its own i just always use squash i though it was really good for me, iv decided to cut out more of the sugary drinks (not always but im trying) for this because i can put the lemon in on a morning and then it will last me all day as i just need to fill it up with water.

I found these on twitter on a healthy food account, they just lit up my eyes with all the vibrant colour and just how beautiful they looked, i was instantly hooked! Some of them are unusual flavours but im going to be trying out all of  these to see what they will be like (exept the pinapple one as i cant have it).

I will be posting in a few weeks on how these got on and you'll see if my presentation is as good as theirs!! I would highly recommend drinking the lemon water atleast once a day as it can have such a imact (good wise) on your healthy and just in general. It swaps the boring water for something more tastey. It doesnt take much time and you can chose how strong you want it to be.

                                                                                                                       







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you