Wednesday 1 October 2014

BEAUTY: The Yorkshire soup co




Hello my lovelies, its been sooo long since i did my last blog post, nearly a month, but im back and written up all my blogposts now i just need to take the pictures. Personal stuff have come up in my life and blogging had to be out aside for abit but im back so watch this space. Today im talking about the most beautiful soups known to this planet which is the yorkshire soup co, their soups are amazing and look so edible like little cakes! When i first walked into this shop i was like "wow" the smell hit you in the face and then its just blew you away, walking about the shop looking at these massive cakes of soup, i just had to get my hands on some! 

Because the are so pretty i don't want to use them due to them being beautiful, and perfect, but i have such a lovely thing of which im going to do at christmas and then i will have to use them becausd i want to see if their beautiful scent will match up to their beautiful pressence in my bedrook side, which fills my room with a gorgeous smell, more than whats a air freshioner can do for sure! I have some to the conclusion that its going to have to give me such tempration and paid to ruin something so cute. I dont know how they do this but who actually knew soups could look so edible? Because there so small, they can be perfect for a birthday pressent plus for £9 for a box you really cannot go round when you look about £20 for box! 

Have any of you ever tried out some of thsse, if you have tell me so it can give me more tempration to use them ratger than the smell everything i open then box just to look at the and smile! Thank for reading lovelies. 

Fran xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you