Monday 14 July 2014

WHAT I WORE: The Sea Of Blue & White





A couple of days ago i came back from my amazing holiday in Lanzarote, although it was cloudy most the time it was a boiling hot! I only managed to get 1 outfit picture while i was away but hopefully will be getting loads more on my other 2 sunny holidays away. a lot of blog post will be up as my minds be going crazy and i had to write them all down! 

Anyhoo, back to the outfit. This photo was taken on one of the last nights of the holiday, i love this outfit. Although now i don't really go for short skirt but this has been my topshop favourite skirt which i had last summer, it was was perfect for this weather as it was to humid to have anything else tight on your body, plus it really fitting around my waist which i love, as i have trouble with that. I topped to with  a beautiful see though top from Next, i saw it and had to buy it, its so beautiful and i love the pattern, right? I don't like see though tops so i always have to have a vest top underneath it all. Well now the shoes and my kimono, these were picked up from primark, can you actually believe it? The cost a total of £20, the shoes i love there so beautiful and they go with everything. I could say they are the most comfiest shoes i have brought plus they were defiantly my staple piece of these summer months, as since iv been back the weather been spot on for me in Sheffield. The kimono, every ones going on about this item of clothing, tbh i wouldn't really wear then apart from this holiday as they really do nothing to my figure. But as i say so this I'm glad i brought this item as it did get quite chilly on a night with the wind. 

As my other holidays are coming up I'm going to do a look book of all my outfits then post them everyday when I'm away as i will have wifi, or when i get home but i haven't decide. so let me know what you think in the comments or though email or you can give me any suggestion? Have any off you been on holiday (abroad or in the same country) what you staple piece of the holiday and summer days? 

Frances 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you