Saturday 10 May 2014

First ever haul: Spring/Summer

All from Primark

As iv started to browse around the shops lately, I have been wanting to find some affordable tops which are nice. I must admit that I do have a very expensive taste as iv been known to go and by my clothes from Micheal Kors etc (which is not good for my bank balance). So I though i may need to cut down a bit, as I went into Primark to get my daily socks and pants i stumbled across the new spring/summer collection, I'm not going to lie i fell in love with it all. I started buying just some trousers and a top and that was it until i kept going in buy more and more stuff!! 

Before I use to associate Primark with chavs (as we may all have done in the past) but they are starting to grow and grow on me and i cant help but love it, although some of the stuff do still look a bit cheap and tacky i never can stand in the Que waiting to buy my clothes with out seeing something that i want to buy on my next trip in their. 

there is some stuff that i wouldn't buy from their like some of the shoes and some make up and beauty as i like the best for my skin etc. But if you are looking for some nice summery clothes to keep you going through summer at not a high price then i would get down to your local store just to have a look if some thing is going to tickle your fancy.






These are the items that i bought the other day, they all come to about £52, which to me isn't quite bad as i'm not very good with finding nice tops and if i went and shopped at topshop the price of that could of only bought me 2 things or less. 

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, what ever you are doing. Iv just been sorting out my blog and changing everything around so it looks a bit more like me so i hope you all like it. 

2 comments:

  1. You got some amazing pieces, and all of them look ideal for the spring and summer months! everything seems to be really affordable too which is what I always look for when I'm buying summer clothes, as we just don't get good enough weather where I live to be able to wear them for too long! lovely post :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, I know the wether isn't that good in the UK which is depressing but i have found so many nice tops better than the high price clothing brands! x

      Delete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you