Wednesday 28 May 2014

Best Make Up Buys

Recently I've changed my whole foundation that I use, and I have to say its been the best decision I've ever made! I use to wear liquid foundation and when ever I put on powder i never thought it gave me the right coverage, until i found Bare Minerals. I use to walk past this stale and not really think anything of it until i tried it. I first tried the loose powder which was brilliant but i found out that i got better coverage off the compressed powder. 

Before I committed to anything, so i brought this little travel pack which have everything in it, so before i committed to anything i thought this would be the best idea to start with, after id finished with that i had to get some more. With the travel pack you get a small slanted brush which you apply your foundation with, when you get the bigger individual sets you will get a bigger brush, when i purchased it i found the small brush had better coverage as the big brush was to flimsy.


If you don't know anything about this make up then, it is a make up that doesn't go into your pores, the minerals help your skin rather than irritating it and causing you to have break ups. Since I have trouble with spots I'm very cautious on if i use concealer or not but i find this one amazing, its got the best converge that i have ever found.

In the picture, i have a mixture of products;
1. Foundation - medium
2. Touch-up veil
3. Bronzer
4. Concealer
5. Iluminizer

My Daily Makeup 
Everything i use works perfectly for my skin, how you found any make up which works good for spot prone skin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you