Tuesday 6 May 2014

Luscious Lush

Over the past few weeks i have been trying to find out what is good for my skin and whats not! I want to use something that isn't harsh like i use bareminerals make up (wish is fabulous), right well...
1.
2.

1. Herbalism 
Well i went into lush and the lovely man came over and started talking to me i was going into him about what sort of stuff i used in my skin and how often, as we got talking i was mentioning that i used the angels on bare skin (another lush product!!) you use it exactly the same as that nothing different. So i said it wasnt really doing anything for my spots, as they are really bad :( so then he said i should go and use this as an alternative to that. So i bought it and went on my way. I couldnt of wished for a better product, i dont take my make up of i use it to take my make up of instead of wipes (i take my eye make up or with wipes) i cant quite remember how he said it help spots but it seriously does work, i use it every day and night and the difference in my skin is amazing. When i use other cleaners i feel like my skins not clean and i love to wash my face and this basically does it all. I dont use a foundation which goes into your pores which helps a lot but all the dirt and muck which is collected in the day feels all brand new and gone. I also wasnt disapointed in how much i got i was really chuffed with the price it was and the amount it got... Really worth a must buy is your having trouble with your skin!
2. Tea Tree Water Toner
This product doesnt really do much for me in order of helping my spots but the lush man said i should keep on using it as it will help any hiding break outs which it mush be working as iv had hardly any of it. I love to use a toner as i feel it make my skin more tight and firmed after iv washed my face and get rid of any hidden dirt. I use it after the herbalism and the spray bottle makes it excellent for controlling how much you can use. If i fell my spots are dirty then i spray as much in the area (i may get abit carried away oops) but if i didnt have troubled skin i wouldnt opt for this products id go for one of their other products on offer. 
3. Mask of Magnaminty
I use this product 3 times a week. Twice at night and once in a morning, after iv used it my skin feels so much better you can feel it working as your skin get tighter and when its off i feel such a different in my spots they feel so calm and collected. Not like there going to be red, they are also soothed down wish is reallt good when im doing my make up as it more controlled surface to do it on. Some people dont like using face masks as it strips all the natural oil from your skin but tbh i think this actually helps it. There is a strong lavender smell to it but it does not linger on your skin after you've wash it off which is good if you aren't very keep on the smell. Basically how i use it is slap on as much as you need and leave it for 10 mins. I went in lush today and iv just purchesed there cool face mask called cosmetic warrior which have to be put into the fridge, these in last 3 weeks and have to be kept cool as the products are reallt strong but i will be doing a review on that laster on. 
3. Grease Lightning 
As iv said with all of these it will dramatically reduce your spots. I put it on at night just before i go to bed it dry super fast so you arent worrying that its going to be rubbing of on your pillow, i always wake up and see if there a difference and 8/10 times there is i couldn't ask for a better products if i tried. Although all these positives i only find on negative is that i always have to wash my face not wipe it as the left overs on the serum always effect my make up but apart for the minor disadvantage everything is fine. It really does do what it says on the tin. I always put it on the tiny spots the big spots and the place where i can feel a spot brewing and they are always come up with a white head or not at all saving me on the self consciousness of them. The thing i love id that you can reapply this product when ever you like but if you do that i wouldnt put a lot on as it will leave a white crush on your face. 
4. Enchanted eye cream 
Iv never really thought about using an eye cream before as i didnt see the use if it, but after i went for my make up trial and they put some on but i didnt really want one which had loads of chemical in so when i saw it i had to get it, i noticed abit of difference but dont think iv been using it much to notice to be honest but i would advise everyone to use an eye cream as its reallt thin skin which can get damaged and it just helps it be revived. 

Have you tired anything which helps spot pron skin or tried anything of these products and how have they worked for you? 

Lots of lots 
Fran xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you