Friday 10 October 2014

BEAUTY: Sleek new eye brows



As most of my friends and family may be aware of, my eyes brows have to be a certain way, i try out every product in every colour to find the one i love the most! Right now i am loving the sleek eyebrow palette in light. I had seen this brand in super drug i though id try it out as id seen a few reviews about it, for the price i was so amazed, by far the best colour i have found yet. When i am normally looking for an eyebrow colour they are mainly pretty dark and quite reddy this has no hint of red in. It comes with a gel one and a powder, for me i don't use pencil and i don't use gel because in my opinion they don't work for me and they don't leave my eye brows how i like them. Although these times are changing and this gel is the perfect consistency to make them look natural and sleek on your face without being to "overpowering'. Over all i love this product and will be using it till it run outs, actually I'm going to make that my task, because iv never used anything up, so yeah I'm going to do that. 

Yes as i was saying i love this product, i love how it sits on your skin and the way its so flexible on how you use it, this is one product i would go and tell you to buy buy buy, because if your like my and your eyes brows have to be on point then you will love this product to pieces. Also if your wondering how picky i am with my eye brows, when i go out of have my make up done i have to do my own eye brows with my own products or i will not go anywhere (oppps). So have you liked anything this month in the eyebrow department or have anything you'd like to recommend? Thanks for reading lovelys!

Fran xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you