Friday 16 May 2014

Summer twisters

As I was layed in my bed  this morning watching the weather I though i might need a refreshing snack which is going to be healthy.  I was making a smoothie and before id be searching  and saw people were freezing them so as i just purchansed some like lollie holders from primark the day before (quite ironic) i though i may as well use them. 
Primark -£1.50
Well you obviously guess how you make a smoothie and all thats so i wont go into it but i will say you have a blender and just blend it all. 

What I used: 
1. Morrisons own low fat natural yoghurt. 
2. Morrisons mixed summer fruits
4. Tropicana orange smooth
5. Fresh blueberries 
6. Blender 






You will leave then in the fridge for about a day, thats what im doing. You could always add protein or anything you like to make a new refreshing low fat healthy snack for this wonderful summer days and weather.  Let me know what sort of combinations you have come up with i would love to know! These are brilliant if your wanting to keep up with your healthy eating like i am  trying to do. Hope you all have a brilliant weekend . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you