Saturday 11 October 2014

BEAUTY: make up revolution lips



1 POUND LIPS YOU SAY? I POUND LIPS? yes you heard right make up revolution lipsticks are 1 pound! When i heard about this i was so skeptical about how the quality was going to be, but by my i don't think ill by buying any mac lipsticks in these colours in a while. When it comes to make up I'm a bit of a snob wanting the high end expensive one, is it just me? anyway, now iv been introduced to the world of this cheap and very very cheer full make up,i must say I'm swooning over it all. 

As i normally spend over £12 for a good lipstick i am now wondering if its worth the money as i could buy 12 of these for just that one. I am so exited to wear these shade and see how they look as I'm the new lover of lipstick now over the year of 2014. Over all I'm pleased with the price, quality and colour of these.

On the blogging side of things I am hoping to start showing more make up looks over this month and see how it goes, as I'm wanting to show more of how my make up is and I'm becoming such a addict, anyway let me know how you feel about that, let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading. 

Fran xox

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try some products from this brand. To hear the quality is so good, I really need to place an order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do, they are amazing quality. They are exactly like the MAC but there 1 pound! So good!

      Delete
  2. definitely going to try these, cant believe they are so cheap! I love the dark plum shade. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Course in Miracles: The Message:
    A Course in Miracles the message teaches us that there is a Voice for God in our minds that is always talking to us, telling us that we are: unlimited, one with all life, eternal, and literally invulnerable. That Voice is the Holy Spirit. There is another voice in our minds that we made up that lies to us and tells us we are: limited, separate, mortal, and vulnerable. That voice is the ego. A primary focus of a course in miracle’s message is to teach us how to tell these two voices apart. Once we do that we must choose to listen to the Holy Spirit and trust the Holy Spirit's counsel. We will always hear the voice of the ego while here in the dream but we should not accept its guidance or counsel about anything. In a course in miracle the message is not about the death of the ego, but how to properly relate to it.Frances Xu

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you