Wednesday 18 June 2014

Big 18th Birthday Weekend Celebrations

Hello all my lovelies, I'm sorry i haven't been blogging for nearly over a week but I've been so busy with everything (as you can tell by the title) well its been my 18th… i know I'm old *sighs*. But now that I'm back on track I've been itching to post about my lovely piece full weekend away!


On the Friday i went for a pamper day as my local beauty salon, i got my eyebrows tinted, eye lash extensions (review post will be up after iv finished with them) and my nails done. It was a long 4 hour but well worth the wait when id finish in the salon looking and feeling my best.


First my weekend started like any normal birthday the pure excitement was welling up inside of me! I spend the first morning with my loving father, all he bought me a car he said i have to drive him to the market (fun..) well i did and failed a few attempts at it first but i got the hang of it. When i look at it i still cannot believe i have a car, its just so surreal. Because I'm not going to be spending the night will my dad we went out of a meal with my step mum and step brother in my home city Sheffield which was lovely. Plus i was so surprised with my present and all the Micheal Kors stuff i received it made me birthday because I'm so obsessed (blog post here)


Later on in the day i got a train up to Darlington to meet my mum so we could so spend my birthday as these beautiful lodges by a lake, don't know if you'll know it, its call Brompton Lakes, its near Richmond. When i got there everyone sang happy birthday obvcourse all the usual antics that will go on, i went and walked to the riding shop to pick up some bits and bobs, then got ready for a beautiful mean in richmond which was a lovely end to a beautiful birthday. As everyone will have know the first England game of the world cup was on my birthday so we all sat down to watch that… not my idea of fun but i was out voted :(. 












I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a father days! My routine of blogging with my back to normal by next week! Have an amazing week lovelies. 

Frances

4 comments:

  1. That MK handbag is beautiful! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know I'm so in love with it! and thank you so much! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good birthday! You're presents are perfect and this may sound a bit random.. but your house is incredible :O
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank everyone who take the time to read and comment on my blog posts, it truly means alot! Thank you